Rural Law with Peter Long respects your privacy. We abide by the National Privacy Principles and the Australian Privacy Act 1988 (Commonwealth). This statement explains how we deal with personal information submitted to us by individuals who are either inquiring about or using our services.
Collection & Use of Personal Information:
We do not collect personal information unless the person concerned:
- supplies that information to us; or
- consents to that information being supplied to us.
Information supplied to Rural Law with Peter Long will be collected and used by us for the following primary purposes:
- responding to inquiries about our services;
- acting as a legal representative, advisor or consultant of the entity supplying the information or (if it is acting on behalf of another person) its client;
- notifying you of our other services or other information about which we feel you may be interested.